End tables are the perfect pieces for filling empty spaces between your other, larger pieces of furniture. When you add end tables to your living room your décor has a sense of completeness. You shouldn’t have to sacrifice style when it comes to designing your home. Our end tables under $200 are the perfect way to finish your living room décor without having to spend more than you want to. Scroll this page to find the end table you’ve been looking for at a price you’re happy with.
- Tangkula 3 pcs End Table Set Stacking Nesting coffee tables Tempered Glass Home Living Room Furniture
- 3-Piece Marxim Brown/Black Color Nesting End Tables
- Leick Favorite Finds Mission Cabinet End Table, Russet
- Aero End Tables
- Leick Furniture Mission Drawer End Table, Medium Oak
- Signature Design by Ashley T869-2 Alymere Collection End Table, Rustic Brown
- Ave Six REF09-SLV Reflections End Table
- Simpli Home Monroe End Table, Distressed Charcoal Brown
- Solid Wood Rustic Farmhouse End Table – Weathered Gray – East End Collection – Living Room Furniture
- Safavieh American Home Collection Jezabel French Grey End Table
- Baxton Studio Clara Modern End Table with 3-Tiered Glass Shelves, Black
- Signature Design by Ashley Marimon Round End Table, Black
- Ashley Furniture T500-302 Chair Side Vintage Rustic End Table
- Simpli Home Warm Shaker End Table, Black
- Signature Design by Ashley Power Chair Side End Table, Dark Brown
- Ashley Furniture Signature Design Cottage Accents Chair Side End Table, Chipped White
- Signature Design by Ashley Gavelston Square End Table Rubbed, Black
- Slatestone Oak Storage End Table – Rustic Oak Finish
- Signature Design by Ashley T500-726 Vintage Casual End Table, Grayish Brown
- Leick 10056 Rustic Oak Slate Tile Recliner Wedge End Table
- Signature Design by Ashley T805-6 Vintage Casual End Table, Light Brown
- Signature Design by Ashley T805-16 Vintage Casual End Table, Light Brown, Set of 2
Form and function should go hand in hand. Select a shade with a width which is a few inches less than the base length of the lamp. For example, if the width of the shade is 20, the width of the base should not be more than 22 inches. There is nothing wrong in placing a floor lamp next to a table with a lamp on it. However, there should be some connection between the three units.
When you take the 70s and the 80s, different heights for end tables and lamp combinations were considered fashionable. In the 70s, high table lamps were placed on really small end tables. In the 80s, people started pairing end tables and lamps of almost the same size.
Today, end tables are slightly shorter when compared to the height of the table lamp. You don’t have to go by what is in trend now. Just look at the proportions.
If you have a chest of drawer in a room, and want to place an accent lamp on it, pick a very small accent lamp for the spot. It is OK to not be perfect, but try to go as close as possible. Accent lamps on a fireplace mantle should not be tall.
An end table with a lamp add character and warmth to any room. You can add end tables on two sides of the sofa and place table lamps on both sides. You can place lamps of different heights and shapes. They won’t look odd or out of place. But the lamps and end tables’ measurements combined should be the same on both sides of the sofa.