Whether your looking for the best wine cooler by capacity for your wine collection or a free standing beverage cooler for your man cave, Abt’s variety of sizes and styles has you covered. If you need help picking out the perfect cooler check out our buying guide.
- Westinghouse WWT120MB Thermal Electric 12 Bottle Wine Cellar, Black
- Ivation 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Red And White Wine Cooler/Chiller Counter Top Wine Cellar with Digital Temperature Display, Freestanding Refrigerator Smoked Glass Door Quiet Operation Fridge
- Titan 24 Inch Built-in Dual Zone French Door Wine Refrigerator
- Electrolux EI24BC10QS 24″ Stainless Steel Beverage Center – Energy Star
- Avallon 23 Bottle 15″ Dual Zone Built-In Wine Cooler – Left Hinge
- Kalamera 15” Beverage cooler 96 can built-in or Freestanding Single Zone Touch Control with Temperature Memory Function
- Kalamera 15” Wine Cooler 30 Bottle Built-in or Freestanding with Stainless Steel & Double-Layer Tempered Glass Door and Temperature Memory Function
- Madison Thermoelectric Wine Coolers in Rose Cherry
- Wine Enthusiast 272 03 18 05 Silent 18 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler with Upright Bottle Storage, Black
- Koldfront 18 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler, Black and Stainless Steel
- Liebherr HWS-1800 Built-in, Integrated Wine Cabinet, 18 bottle capacity, Stainless Steel door, LED dimmable lights
- Koldfront 18 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler – Silver/Black
- EdgeStar 18 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler – Black/Stainless Steel
- Koldfront 30 Bottle Built-In Single Zone Wine Cooler – Black
- Kalamera 24” Wine refrigerator 40 Bottle Dual Zone Built-in and Freestanding with Stainless Steel and Glass French-Door Style
- EdgeStar 30 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler – Stainless Steel/Black
- IGLOO FRW312 30-Bottle Wine Cooler with Digital Controls, Silver
- Avanti 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Counter Top Wine Cooler – Model EWC1201
- Emerson 12 Bottle Wine Cooler
- Magic Chef MCWC12B 12-Bottle Wine Cooler
- Haier 12-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar
- Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar
- Wine Enthusiast 272 02 13W Stainless Steel/Wood Shelves Silent 12-Bottle Wine Cooler, Stainless
- NewAir AWB-360DB 18 Bottle 60 Can Dual Zone Built-In WIne & Beverage Cooler, StaInless Steel/Black
For the wine enthusiast, bottled wine needs to be stored in technology more advanced than the refrigerator where they store their pasteurized milk. If you, as a wine enthusiast, do not have access to proper and environmentally controlled wine cellars, then you will need a wine cooler in order to have any chance of proper wine storage, and in maintaining the quality and taste of your reserve of fine wine.
The wine cooler is built to precise specifications that far exceed those of a standard refrigerator and these wine refrigerators/coolers are insulated with higher quality materials. The technology in a wine cooler is able to keep the perfect and precise 50-55 degree Fahrenheit temperature for red wine, and/or the 45 or below degree temperature for white wine throughout the unit.
At the same time, the wine refrigerator is able to maintain this precise temperature with a 60-70 percent relative humidity level. In this case humidity and temperature are precisely balanced in keeping the wine perfectly preserved and keeping the cork in pristine condition. Using anything other than a proper wine cooler can cause your costly collection of wine to turn to vinegar, your corks to dry, or even worse, to begin to mold.
Features To Consider
There are a variety of features to consider when purchasing a proper wine cooler. As with any wine related item the options are endless, this will help you narrow the choices and simplify the decision.
The size of the wine refrigerator is dependent on two primary factors. The first is the location where you plan to install the wine cooler and the number of bottles you wish to store. Certainly if you choose a dual zone wine cooler you will have to determine the bottle capacity needed in each zone. Ask any wine enthusiast and they will tell you that you should purchase a wine cooler that is larger than you think you will need.
This is because as a wine enthusiast yourself, you do not want to limit your wine acquisitions because you do not have any wine bottle storage space available. It is also important to remember that bottles vary in size. The typical bottle wine cooler lists its capacity for storing average sized bottles. If you end up acquiring larger size bottles you may end up with a lot less wine storage bottle capacity than you need.