We arranged our top picks best dual zone wine cooler. If you already know what cooler you want, you can jump to that section by clicking below:
- Wine Enthusiast 272 03 18 05 Silent 18 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler with Upright Bottle Storage, Black
- Haier 12-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar
- EdgeStar 155 Bottle Double Door Dual Zone Built-In Wine Cooler – Black and Stainless Steel
- NewAir AWR-290DB Compact 29 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler, Black/Stainless Steel
- Haier HVTM12DABB 12-Bottle Dual Zone Mirrored Glass Door Wine Cellar
- NewAir AWR-1160DB Premier Gold Series 116 Bottle Built-In WIne Cooler, StaInless Steel/Black
- Danby DWC114BLSDD Designer 38-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler, Black/Stainless Steel/Glass
- Koldfront 18 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler, Black and Stainless Steel
- Allavino VSWR30-2SSRN – 30 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerator – Towel Bar Handle
- AKDY 21 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Freestanding Wine Cooler Cellar Chiller Refrigerator Fridge Quiet Operation with Wooden Shevles
- Edgestar 84 Can Extreme Cool Beverage Cooler & 32 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Wine Cooler
- Koldfront 18 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler – Silver/Black
Tasting a good wine is one of the greatest pleasures in life but the flavor of this delicious drink is easily influenced by the external environment. One of the main mistakes made by many wine lovers is not storing the bottles of wine at the right temperature.
However, preserving the wine at the right temperature is not as hard as you may think, and in most of the cases, you don’t even need to have a wine cellar. What you need is a convenient household appliance, namely a wine cooler.
On the market, there is a myriad of wine coolers available. Some of them have different functions, others are more similar to the mini bars, and some even boast splendid aesthetics so you can use them as home décor objects as well.
Is A Dual Zone Wine Cooler Right For You?
Well, the answer to this question is tricky. Basically, unless you are a true connoisseur of wines, or unless you own a wine business, you probably don’t really need a dual zone wine cooler.
However, if you are a wine lover and you want to make sure that you preserve the different types of wine at the right temperature, then a dual zone wine cooler is an essential appliance.
But a dual zone wine cooler is more versatile than this. A dual zone wine cooler will let you maintain the desired temperature to preserve the wine in one part of the cooler and a lower temperature to cool your wine before serving in another part of the cooler.
For this reason, even if you might not need a dual zone wine cooler, you can still take advantage of this awesome characteristic.
How To Choose A Dual Zone Wine Cooler?
The first thing to determine when choosing a dual zone wine cooler is whether you want to invest in a compressor or in a thermoelectric appliance.
Once you decided this, based on how large your wine collection is, you should determine the size of the cooler.Depending on your real necessities, you should be able to determine the right size for you. However, remember that you shouldn’t store the wine in a wine cooler for longer than a year.
Another important aspect to determine is where you want to place the wine cooler. On the market, there are built-in wine coolers that can be included in your furniture. You could also choose a freestanding wine cooler, which has the design very similar to a refrigerator.
If you want to place the wine cooler in the living room or in the studio, some manufacturers have some beautiful models of wine coolers made of wood or other noble materials that are beautiful pieces of furniture.